Emergency Travel Certificate

Emergency Travel Certificate (TC) is issued only to a person who is not in possession of Ghana Passport and need to travel to Ghana under emergency situation. TC is for a single journey to Ghana only, usually valid for three months and ceases to be a valid document upon entry into Ghana.

  • Fully completed registration / application form
  • Evidence of Ghanaian citizenship, Ghanaian passport, birth certificate or national identity card.
  • Any Brazilian document
  • 3 passport sized photos